Wolf Tooth WT-1 Chain Lube is a synthetic lubricant and a chain treatment in the same bottle. As a synthetic chain lubricant, WT-1 will improve the mechanical efficiency of your drivetrain while lasting 3-5x longer than most other chain lubes. As a chain treatment, WT-1 will clean your chain by pushing dirt and debris to the surface where it can be wiped away. It will also protect your chain in all riding conditions, and allow you to ride longer between applications. - Cleans, lubricates, and protects chains - Peak performance in all conditions, wet and dry - Also works on other places of your bike, including hubs, cables, and jockey wheels
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
Topeak's CageMount is an easy way to attach an additional water bottle cage to your handlebar or seat post. Provides convenient access to an extra water bottle during extended commutes or when cycling in warmer weather.
Designed for work on road bikes with tires up to 700 x 38C. The ultimate portable tune-up stand slips easily under the bottom bracket while the hook holds the down tube securely for display, storage and maintenance. - CLAMP HEAD: Bottom bracket support / Hook holds down tube - FOLDING: Yes - MATERIAL: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer - MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY: 11 kg / 24.25 lb - COMPATIBILITY: Up to 700 x 38c - SIZE (folded): 19.4 x 8.7 x 6.5 cm / 7.6” x 3.4” x 2.5” - SIZE (open): 56 x 23.8 x 7 cm / 22” x 9.4” x 2.8” - 400 g / 14.11 oz
Freewheel turner for 1/8" fixed gear cogs
TB-6617: Cotterless crank tool for Shimano splined octalink and ISIS, Use with 8mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner. TB-6616: Cotterless crank tool for use with 8 mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner.
For Shimano® and some of Shimano®’s disc brake system, SRAM®?SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King®, and other cassette lockrings. With a center pin. Use with 24mm spanner.
Great tool for riders and home enthusiasts to remove pedals. 15mm wrench size.
- 4-in-1 cable cutter - Cuts cables and housing - Crimps cable ends - Crimps housing end caps - Housing end reformer in the handle TB-4575
- 4-in-1 cable cutter - Cuts cables and housing - Crimps cable ends - Crimps housing end caps
2-in-1 cotterless crank tool for standard square type crank, Shimano splined octalink and ISIS.
$19.99 - $54.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
Shimano Genuine Professional disc brake bleed kit Includes: - TL-BR002 Funnel unit for ST series Road Brake lever (M7 thread bleed port) - TL-BR003 Funnel unit for BL series MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port) - TL-BR001 Syringe unit - 4-pcs set of Bleed Blocks (Piston spacer) Features: - New oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Improved syringe unit design now using a stronger threaded tube joint and revised locking clip - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
To adjust preload on Hollowtech II cranksets
Removes all Shimano freewheels manufactured since 1985 (SD type)
$16.00 - $42.99
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
A great way to make cleaning easier is to remove your wheels. While this may seem excessive, removing the wheels from your bike opens up many tight areas that are tough to clean, allowing easier access and better visibility of these surfaces. The Pedro's Chain Keeper was designed with this wheels-off technique in mind and makes sure your chain stays off your frame, preventing damage and keeping your drivetrain free to turn as is commonly needed during cleaning. Try it out! The Chain Keeper inserts into the right rear dropout when the wheel is removed for cleaning, storing, or transporting your bike. The quick-release lever allows for fast and easy installation and removal.
- Highly concentrated. Activate with water for incredible results or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. - Engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. - Safe on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Degreaser 13 is a highly concentrated degreaser engineered for use with water to tackle tough degreasing tasks. Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and work together with water to dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Activate with water for incredible results on tough jobs or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. Fully water soluble and further activated by scrubbing, agitation, and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain. The advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
The Cyclone Chain Scrubber brushes are replaceable. The RBS-5 brush set includes the large side scrubbing brush, two roller brushes, and two wicking foam blocks.
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
The Park Tool FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs. -Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool during use - Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and others (23.5mm diameter) - Fits some Shimano and similar disc brake rotor lockrings
Park's Chainwhip for 1/8” Cogs is for removing fixed gear cogs and cassette lockrings and freewheels. The long, plastic-covered handle offers excellent leverage and the chain is attached with hardened pins for durability. The box wrench fits Park Tool freewheel and cassette removers (sold separately).
A sturdy bicycle cleaning brush with a unique angled and contoured shape – perfect for cleaning cassettes and freewheels as well as tires. With a strong ergonomic handle and stiff nylon bristles, the GSC-4 scrubs away the toughest muck and mess.
Park's AWS-8 Hex Wrench Set features Bondhus balldriver ends, which facilitate use when the tool is at an angle to the bolt. This is great for working in hard-to-reach areas, such as reaching water-bottle-cage screws. The AWS-8 has 4, 5, and 6mm wrenches, which are the most common bicycle bolt sizes. Plus, its Y shape and vinyl coating provide excellent leverage and comfort.
Page 1 of 3 Next page